Monday, May 15, 2006

Cameras....

ok..will be a little more clear about my cameras. All the photos you have seen below were taken on my digital. It is a casio 4 megapixel. Of course, the credit has to go to my sister whose camera it was and she gave it to me on my last birthday! So I have been very trigger happy after that!

My photos taken on the SLR are all prints and I have to scan them in before I can upload them.

As for the roliflex...my father let me take it only once! My most favourite and precious photo was taken on that camera.....will scan it in and share it only when I am ready...:-) I had once blown up that picture to about 3x3 feet. It was mela (fair) time in school and we had used 9 10x12 sheets....placed the enlarger in such a way that we could blow it up in the small confines of the darkroom..neatly arranged the sheets...then had to develop each one of them....and then stick them all together. It was displyed during the mela and then I gave it to my Japanese classmate who was leaving school...I hope she still has it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?