Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cameras...settings...

If any serious photographer stumbles across this blog....they are sure to think...ok...here are some photos but important information is missing! What camera was used? What was the shutter speed? what was the apeture setting?

Most of my photos have been taken on a beautiful East German SLR which I have had since I was 13. I know it is not manufactured anymore but I think another company has taken over the old company...will find out and let you know! On a rare occasion...when I have been allowed to use it I have used my father's twin lens roliflex. Only recently (about 6 months ago), after being gifted a 4 megapixel digital automatic have I started using the digital camera. Friends who saw me using this camera were shocked! The digital has many advantages...every one knows them now...

As for shutter speed and aperture settings...I tired very hard to record them once and failed miserably! So those details will never be available..sorry!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?