Tuesday, June 13, 2006



I spent three weeks in Germany and I cannot begin to share pictures of Germany without first talking about football. Everything is about football! The coffee has a round football chocolate on it...the cakes have football on it...everywhere you look it is about football. We had gone to an electronics store and there they had washing machines stacked up. The door to one machine in the second row was open and we were given a soft football to kick. If you manage to get the ball into the washing machnie then you get that machine. When it came to my turn the guy there opened all the doors after my first try becasue he was so sure I would not be able to get the ball in...and yes he was right! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?